|Deadline: December 15, 2019||Institution(s): University of Minnesota|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA|
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2020
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2020 is open for Egyptian students to pursue masters degree program in USA. The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Candidates are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge through the program through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will enable them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
Two academic years
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship 2020,applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship 2020?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Completed Humphrey School of Public Affairs Academic application form HERE.
To know more about University of Minnesota Fellowship 2020, please visit official website: