|Deadline: November 1, 2019/January 2, 2020.||Institution(s): Yale University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters/PhD||Study in: USA|
Yale University Scholarships in the USA 2019-2020:
Yale University Scholarships are available to international students as well as domestic students. This university is one of the best universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. it is a dream of many high school students to study at one of those universities because studying at Ivy League schools is almost guaranteed success.
Yale University was found in 1701 at New Haven, Connecticut and is the third oldest university in the US. it was originally founded as a school to educate the clergy but soon was changed to teach many other fields of study. Now, many students have graduated from Yale including US Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, Nobel Laureates, and Rhodes Scholars.
This university is ranked very high because of its academic excellence. It is ranked 15th in the world by top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News. This should be no surprise because this university is very prestigious and has an excellent academic standard.
Yale University posts the average scholarship amount for students who have received financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid.
For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
For PhD. students, fully funded scholarships are very common. Every student has at least full tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
To view, The Full list of Undergraduate Majors click here.
To view The Full list of Graduate Majors Click here.
Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
You must also apply for these scholarships:
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters and PhD Germany
- 44000$ Yale University Scholarships USA
Yale University scholarships are awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family. They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
The average Yale University scholarships are 44.000$ per student, and the median net price is 12.000$ a year. Also, students whose parents earn less than 65.000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65.000$ a year, Yale University scholarships cover tuition, room, and board!
TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
For more information check here.
All World Countries.
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail this scholarship:
First Step: check those requirements:
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report (including transcript)
- Standardized Testing Results
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
Second Step: For Undergraduate students, click here.
For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
Third Step: You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse .
- USA Scholarships
- The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program USA