|Deadline: August 1, 2019||Institution(s): Government of China|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD.||Study in: China|
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships for Neighboring Countries:
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships (hereinafter referred to as Government Scholarship) are full scholarships.
The Government Scholarship provides support to both degree oriented programs and non-degree oriented programs.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- According to the chosen university and program.
- You can follow the link to check the universities and programs offered.
According to the chosen program
- Undergraduate program (4 or 5 years).
- Master program (3 years).
- Doctoral program (3 years)
- The scholarship covers registration fee, tuition, accommodation fee, medical insurance that is the same as Chinese students’, and living allowance, which falls into the following three categories:
- Doctoral student and senior scholar: 1,500 RMB/person/month.
- Master student and general scholar: 1,200 RMB/person/ month.
- Undergraduate student and Chinese language student: 1,000 RMB/person/ month.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To qualify for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for general scholar program must have a bachelor’s degree or completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language studies must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for senior scholar program must have a master’s degree or above or hold academic title of associate professor or above and be under the age of 50.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2019:
First Step: Follow the link and check the universities and the programs offered.
Second Step: choose a program, fill in the application form and submit the required documents.
Third Step: Enter your email, so they can notify you of the acceptance.