|Deadline: March 31, 2020
||Institution(s): The Hague University of Applied Sciences|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
World Citizen Talent Scholarships
World Citizen Talent Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree at The Hague University of Applied Sciences. A number of scholarships are available for fee-paying international students who apply to an international Master’s program each year.
Do you consider yourself a global citizen? And apply for our World Citizen Talent Scholarship. Our university is a 150-national educational united nation where everyone speaks English. Local and international lecturers will teach you to enrich your study period.
Let’s change! Applied Sciences University in Hague invites you to join others in bringing about change and thereby improving our environment. Each year, prospective master students receive three (one-time) scholarships worth EUR 5,000 this. We are looking for young, smart, talented and ambitious people, who see themselves as world citizens.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Masterclass
- Financial Accounting Masterclass
- Human Resources and Talent Management Masterclass
- Managing Crisis Communication Masterclass
- Managing Media Relations Masterclass
- Marketing Management [EN] Masterclass
- Master in International Communication Management (Full-time) Master
- Master in International Communication Management (Part-time) Master
- Master of Business Administration [ENG] (Full-time) Master
- Master of Business Administration [ENG] (Part-time) Master
- Master of Financial Management and Control (Full-time) Master
- Master of Financial Management and Control (Part-time) Master
- Organisational Behaviour Masterclass
- Social Media Masterclass
- Strategic Management Masterclass
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
World Citizen Talent Scholarships provide the recipient with:
- Please note that you will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have met all terms and conditions of enrollment. You will receive the scholarship amount of € 5.000, after your arrival in The Hague and have set up a Dutch bank account.
To qualify for World Citizen Talent Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries. Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
How to Apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarships ?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarships:
Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the program of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
Submit your essay by emailing it to email@example.com. Please mention your name and student number in the essay. Please mention WCTS and your student number in the email subject. The deadline for submitting your essay is March 31st 2020
To know more about World Citizen Talent Scholarships, please visit official website: