|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): Westminster university|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: London, UK|
Westminster University International Scholarship
Westminster university started out 180 years ago as the UK’s first polytechnic institution, established to educate the working people of London, Today we continue to build on this reputation, helping students from a variety of backgrounds to realize their full potential.
The University of Westminster offers a fully funded scholarship to study a full-time master degree which will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Air Transport Planning and Management
- Applied Biotechnology
- Architecture and Environmental Design
Westminster University International Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee award.
- living expenses.
- Flights to and from London.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
To be eligible for Westminster University International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- You must hold an offer ( conditional or unconditional) for a full-time Masters in the university.
- A good honors degree from a recognized university, or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- A minimum IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall (and minimum 5.5 in each component) or equivalent, English Language competency requirements vary among courses.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
You must get acceptance from the university to apply for the scholarship.
First Step: Choose the program from here and click on the red ‘Apply’ button at the top of our course pages, You will be directed to the UCAS Postgraduate website to make your application.
Second Step: Download scholarship file and complete it (application must be typed, not handwritten) and send it to
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Note: There are no official deadlines for applications to the University of Westminster, but we urge applicants to apply as soon possible and recommend that you apply at least three months before the course starts, particularly if you need a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, We process application forms until courses are full or teaching has started.