|Deadline: September 30, 2019.||Institution(s): Visiting Fellow Program|
|Level of Study: Non-Degree||Study in: Switzerland|
Visiting Fellow Program 2020
Visiting Fellow Program is open for international students to undertake fellowship program in Switzerland. The Visiting Fellows Program is designed to satisfy aspiring youthful scientists who desire to devote time conducting studies on a specific subject at the university. Fellows are encouraged to communicate and improve their thoughts through involvement in presentations, seminars, colloquia, and meetings during their visit.
Please check through the Applicants ‘ Guidelines on the page before submitting your request.
- Law, Media, and Technology
- Law and Economics
- Histories of Law and Justice
- Constitutional History
- Urban Legal History
- Law, Arts, and Humanities
- Theory and History of Intellectual Property Rights
- Law and Bio medicine
- Law and Sustainability
Depending on the duration of the research.
Visiting Fellow Program for young researchers provides the recipient with following benefits:
- Fellowship grants are comprised of three main components:
- Reimbursement of return travel costs from country of residence to Lucerne .
- Coverage of accommodation costs (studio apartment/shared flat in Lucerne).
- Living allowance of between 100 CHF and 150 CHF per week for the duration of stay (dependent on current
appointment and salary).
To be eligible for Visiting Fellow Program for young researchers in Switzerland 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Target Group: All World Countries.
- The scheme is open to PhD and postdoctoral researchers.
- There are no restrictions on nationality or country of residence.
- The standard term limit for postdocs is up to five years after the completion of the Ph.D.
- Exceptions to the above are possible. They must, however, be well founded and are made at the discretion of the assessment committee.
How to Apply for Visiting Fellow Program for young researchers?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here is an important step to avail this scholarship:
- All candidates should submit the following documents email@example.com:
- A completed application form.
- An up-to-date academic CV (including a list of publications, if applicable)
To know more about Visiting Fellow Program for young researchers in Switzerland 2020, please visit official website: