|Deadline: October 30, 2018.||Institution(s): VISITING FELLOWS PROGRAMME|
|Level of Study: Non-Degree||Study in: Switzerland|
VISITING FELLOWS PROGRAMME 2019:
The Visiting Fellows Programme is intended to accommodate promising young scholars who wish to spend a period of time at the institute pursuing research on a particular topic. During their stay, fellows enjoy access to our specialist resources and are invited to share and develop their ideas via participation in lectures, seminars, colloquia, and conferences.
Prior to submitting your application, please read through the Guidelines for Applicants, which are available on the website.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Law, Media, and Technology
- Law and Economics
- Histories of Law and Justice
- Constitutional History
- Urban Legal History
- Law, Arts, and Humanities
- Theory and History of Intellectual Property Rights
- Law and Biomedicine
- Law and Sustainability
Depending on the duration of the research.
- Fellowship grants are comprised of three main components:
- Reimbursement of return travel costs from country of residence to Lucerne .
- Coverage of accommodation costs (studio apartment/shared flat in Lucerne).
- Living allowance of between 100 CHF and 150 CHF per week for the duration of stay (dependent on current
appointment and salary).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To be eligible for Visiting Fellow Programme for young researchers in Switzerland 2019, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The scheme is open to PhD and postdoctoral researchers.
- There are no restrictions on nationality or country of residence.
- The standard term limit for postdocs is up to five years after the completion of the Ph.D.
- Exceptions to the above are possible. They must, however, be well founded and are made at the discretion of the
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here is an important step to avail this scholarship:
First Step: All candidates should submit:
-A completed application form.
-An up-to-date academic CV (including a list of publications, if applicable)