|Deadline: May 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Sussex|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are open to non-EU international students who want to undertake masters studies at University of Sussex UK. This scholarship is available in the majority of Sussex Schools for a wide range of courses. The scholarship is awarded to bright students. University of Sussex is a highly ranked UK university that makes use of research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden its students’ perspectives. Choose from over 500 postgraduate courses, taught by world-leading faculty, and join our thriving student community.
- Science and Technology Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
- Social Work and Social Care.
- Business and Management.
- Engineering and Design.
- School of English.
- International Development.
- International Relations.
- American Studies.
- Art History.
- Sussex Law School.
- School of Life Sciences.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS).
- Media and Film.
- Physics and Astronomy.
- School of Psychology.
Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee.
To be eligible for University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- You classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- You have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent).
- You have accepted a place on a full-time, eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- You have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
How to Apply for University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- You must provide a personal statement to support your application. The personal statement needs to include information about the following:
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country.
- your drive and ambitions.
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course.
- Please complete the application form below.
To know more about University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships, please visit official website: