|Deadline: June 28, 2019||Institution(s): University of Strathclyde|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, Postdoctoral||Study in: UK|
EU & International Hardship Fund
The fund is to assist EU and International Students who have fallen into financial hardship after starting their course. If you started your course with suitable funding in place and now find yourself in financial hardship you could be eligible to apply.
This opportunity is available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research Level of Study.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Faculty of Engineering:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Design, Manufacture & Engineering Management
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- Government & Public Policy
- Psychological Sciences & Health
- Social Work & Social Policy
Faculty of Science
- Computer & Information Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Pure & Applied Chemistry
- Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
Strathclyde Business School
- Accounting & Finance
- Corporate Connections
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Management Science
- MBA & International Division
- Strategy & Organisation
- Work, Employment & Organisation
Depends on the selected program.
University of Strathclyde Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Living costs.
- Travel costs.
- Equipment and study costs.
The level of award will be judged on a case to case basis. Awards are around £300-£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs. Because of this the fund cannot be used to replace a regular income. Awards will normally be made in the form of a grant.
All World Countries
To be eligible for University of Strathclyde Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
Complete a Financial Support Funds application form and submit to the Financial Support Team in the Advice Centre on level 1 of the McCance Building.
Please submit the following with your application:
- 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts
- Any other documents you feel would support your application