|Deadline: February 14, 2020||Institution(s): University of Gothenburg|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Sweden|
University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships for International Students
University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Swedan. The University of Gothenburg Sweden through the Study Scholarships Program is offering international students fully funded Master’s degree. These scholarships are sponsored by the Swedish Council for Higher Education and the Adlerbertska Foundations.
The University of Gothenburg admissions Office offers 4 categories of scholarships:
The first is the Study Scholarship of the University of Gothenburg. This is funded by the Swedish Higher Education Council and provides the study program for full tuition fees. The second is a scholarship from the Adlerbert Foundations. The scholarship pays for lodging expenses to all candidates who are admitted to the University Scholarship. The third is a scholarship from the Adlerbert Foundations. It includes the study program’s complete tuition fees and lodging expenses. The 4th is Adlerbert Foundations scholarship intended for candidates who are citizens or residents of the OECD / DAC list countries in one year. It offers complete tuition fees for candidates and adds to the cost of living and lodging.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships provide the recipient with:
- Full tuition fees for a Master’s degree program at the University of Gothenburg
- A stipend of 27 000 SEK per semester
- FAS with insurance for fees paying students
To qualify for University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Eligible persons can apply for all 4 scholarships offered. Consideration is given to applicants from, countries on the OECD/DAC list.
- Meet the entry requirements and be admitted in the first selection to a 2 year Master’s Program at the University of Gothenburg which you have applied for, in the first admission round within application deadline.
- Show a high level of academic performance in their previous course of study. It is important to apply to the University of Gothenburg as a first choice option because those who apply as first choice are given priority for scholarships.
- Applicants can apply for all 4 scholarships at the University, but remember that only citizens in a country on the OECD/DAC list can apply for the 4th scholarship option.
How to Apply for University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships:
- Application forms will be shown in the system as soon as the scholarship application period opens.
- Applications for the scholarship opens from around January each year.
- Remember to apply through universityadmissions.se for either one or several two-year Master’s Programs, before tendering your application for the scholarships.
- After applying, all applicants receive a reference/application number which is required in the scholarship application process.
To know more about University of Gothenburg Sweden Scholarships, please visit official website: