|Deadline: March 29, 2019 / April 30, 2019||Institution(s): University of Bologna|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Italy|
University of Bologna Study Grants 2019-2020
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programs
• 20 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programs
University of Bologna Study Grants 2019-2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each Unibo Action 2 study grant is awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
To be eligible for University of Bologna Study Grants 2019-2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First or Second or Single Cycle degree program issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
- Meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree program or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
- Are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programs. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree program) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
- Have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
- Are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of this call.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Study Grants?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2020/2019 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find all the liste of programs here
- Application for the grant must be submitted before 30 April 2019 by creating an account on the studenti site.