|Deadline: March 29, 2019 / April 30, 2019||Institution(s): University of Bologna|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Italy|
Opportunity Focus Areas:
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes
• 20 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programmes
University of Bologna Study Grants 2019-2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each Unibo Action 2 study grant is awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
All World Countries
To be eligible for University of Bologna Study Grants 2019-2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First or Second or Single Cycle degree programme issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
2) meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
3) are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
4) have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of this call.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
Applications must be submitted by 29 March 2019 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2019 (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively through Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
It is important to read the 2019/20 Call for Applications (GRE) or 2019/20 Call for Applications (SAT) and visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.