|Deadline: May 13, 2019||Institution(s): Université Paris-Saclay|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: France|
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2020
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship is open for international students to pursue masters degree program in France.
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to encourage worldwide students exposure to master’s (nationally certified) programs, teach in its affiliate institutions, and render it simpler for highly qualified foreign learners to join its University, particularly those who wish to create an educational venture through studies up to the doctoral stage.
The scholarships are awarded on an academic merit-based basis to students enrolled in master programs of the Université Paris-Saclay.
All Master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
To qualify for Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
Candidates that are eligible:
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
Candidates that are ineligible:
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
How to Apply for Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships ?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships :
- Fill your application on the university’s application platform after making an account using this link.
- Selected students for a master degree program will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators…).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
The candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
To know more about Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: