|Deadline: November 01, 2019||Institution(s): University of Lausanne|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Switzerland|
UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students 2020
UNIL Master’s Grants are offered to international students who are interested to pursue their masters degree from University of Lausanne Switzerland. UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year. Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level. The UNIL Master’s Grants are offered to international students on a competitive basis by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
- Molecular Life Sciences.
- Nursing Sciences.
- Public Management and Policy.
- Criminology & Security.
- Behaviour, Evolution & Conservation.
- Medical Biology.
- Physical Identification.
- Digital Investigation & Identification.
- Earth Sciences.
- Health Sciences.
- Law Zurich-Lausanne.
- Tourism Studies.
- Foundations & Practices of Sustainability.
- Traceology and Crime Analysis.
- Chemical Criminalistics.
- Digital Humanities.
- Political Science.
- Social Sciences.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Accounting, Control & Finance.
- Actuarial Science.
- Law and Economics.
- Information Systems.
- Sciences & Practices of Education.
- Public Opinion & Survey Methodology.
- Arts with Specialisation.
- Human Movement & Sports Sciences.
- Study of Religions Programmes taught in English.
One and a half years or two years.
UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students 2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Candidates are made aware of the fact that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
- With regard to this, we invite candidates to consult the following page about the reference budget of a student at UNIL here.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
To qualify for UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English or French
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s programme at UNIL.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
How to Apply for UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students 2020:
Required Documents for UNIL Master’s Grants:
- A passport-sized photograph inserted in the application form (in JPEG format).
- The application form, duly completed and signed.
- A certified copy of your academic qualifications and of all the grade transcripts from all examinations taken at the university.
- A copy of your secondary school diploma. A certified/notarized translation of any diplomas not written in French, German, English or Italian is required.
Please consult the procedure to follow regarding certified copies at the following. address: http://www.unil.ch/immat/home/menuinst/futurs-etudiants/sinscrire/copies-certifiees-conformes.html.
A certified/notarized translation of any documents not written in French, German, English or Italian is
For all questions regarding translation and certified copy requirements, please contact the
Admissions department (SII).
- A copy of the programme description of the last semester of your bachelor degree, if the degree has not yet
- A copy of your passport or identity card.
- A cover letter.
- A complete curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the official certificate of knowledge of the language in which the master is taught (TOEFL or IELTS for English and DALF or DELF for French). B2 is the minimum level required to follow the course.
- Two original letters of recommendation from the candidate’s lecturers, in sealed envelopes.
- Proof of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee)
Bank details for payment:
Université de Lausanne – 1015 Lausanne
Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Application Procedure for UNIL Master’s Grants:
- Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
- The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
To know more about UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students 2020, please visit official websites: