|Deadline: July 31, 2019||Institution(s): Brunei Darussalam University|
|Level of Study: Graduate, Masters, PhD.||Study in: Brunei|
The UBD Graduate Scholarship 2019
The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is open to outstanding students to undertake advanced research and graduate study at Universiti Brunei Darussalam. A unique opportunity is provided to Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates through this scholarship program to pursue their research and academic goals and network extensively with international researchers.
This is a very competitive scholarship and applicants with academic talents and caliber are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is offered by Universiti Brunei Darussalam to outstanding students who are interested in pursuing their PhD studies after achieving excellence in their Master’s degree.
- Health Sciences
- Brunei Studies
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Asian Studies
- Integrated Technologies
- Advance Materials and Energy Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Policy Studies
Click here to know more about the specializations of each field of study
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
The UBD Graduate Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
All World Countries
To qualify for The UBD Graduate Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- A second class upper honors Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Has at least a first class honors Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- For all programmes, applicants must have at least a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
How to Apply for the UBD Graduate Scholarship?
Please visit the official website, link given at the end. But here are important application instructions to win the UBD Graduate Scholarship:
- Fill the application here.
- Upload the following documents in a PDF form:
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language.
- Confirm the information you provided and submit your application.
To know more about The UBD Graduate Scholarship, please visit official websites: