|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): University of Westminster|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Tony Shaw International Students House (ISH) Scholarships 2019
International Students House (ISH) Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their higher studies in UK. Westminster University is a public university established in 1838. The academic activities of Westminster are structured into seven faculties and schools, in which about 45 departments are located. They offer a wide variety of undergraduate courses and a variety of choices for postgraduate research.
Westminster University is proud to give scholarships for the Tony Shaw–International Students House. The grant is available to an international student holding an offer in the Westminster Business School at the University for a full-time Masters in a course. The purpose of the International Students House program is to offer financial aid to students from a developing country includes middle-income countries.
Any eligible Masters Program within the Westminster Business School
|Are you interested studying in China? visit below links|
Tony Shaw – International Students House (ISH) Scholarships 2019 provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
To qualify for Tony Shaw – International Students House (ISH) Scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
A minimum IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall (and minimum 5.5 in each component) or equivalent, English Language competency requirements vary among courses.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
- The criteria are: Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- A good honors degree from a recognized university, or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
How to Apply for Tony Shaw International Students House (ISH) Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Tony Shaw – International Students House (ISH) Scholarships 2019:
- Choose the program from here and click on the red ‘Apply’ button at the top of our course pages, You will be directed to the UCAS Postgraduate website to make your application.
- Download scholarship file and complete it (application must be typed, not handwritten) and send it to.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- Note: There are no official deadlines for applications to the University of Westminster, but we urge applicants to apply as soon possible and recommend that you apply at least three months before the course starts, particularly if you need a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, We process application forms until courses are full or teaching has started.