|Deadline: March 10, 2019||Institution(s): Erasmus Mundus|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: France,Poland, Slovenia, Spain, USA, Australia|
The MESC+ – Erasmus Mundus- Master’s in Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion 2019:
The MESC+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is a 2-year programme in Materials Science and Electrochemistry, fully taught in English, involving 5 Universities in 4 European countries (France, Poland, Slovenia and Spain), 2 Universities in USA and Australia, a European Research Institute (ALISTORE), the French Network on Energy Storage (RS2E), the Slovenian National Institute of Chemistry (NIC) and a leading Research Center in Spain (CIC Energigune).
MESC+ Consortium is composed of 7 Universities located in France, Poland, Spain, Slovenia, the United States and Australia, and 4 associated partners. The Universities offering MESC+ Master’s Course are UPJV AMIENS (France), WUT WARSAW (Poland), UPS Toulouse (France), EHU/UPV BILBAO (Spain) and UL LJUBLJANA (Slovenia). DREXEL Univ. (Philadelphia, USA) and DEAKIN Univ. (Geelong, Australia) participate actively in the implementation of MESC + activities as Associated Partners.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Physics & Math
Estimated time for the notification of results: Around 1st April 2019.
Appeal deadline: 10th April 2019.
- Contribution to travel and installation costs: 7,000 £
- Subsistence costs: 24,000 £
- Participation costs: 8,000 £
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Students from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree MESC+
- Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their academic excellence and professional potential, as evidenced by transcripts of records and letters of evaluation from individuals familiar with their capabilities.
- Students with a double nationality from a Partner (non-European) and a Programme (European) countries must specify the nationality under which they submit their scholarship application.
- Students who have obtained a Bachelor or equivalent (minimum 180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related discipline like Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, etc…
- Students who are enrolled in their Bachelor last year. For these specific profiles, the degree will not be required at the application stage, but a certificate of enrolment from the University of origin. And if the applicant is selected, he/she will have to demonstrate further that he/she has graduated by sending a certificate of success + transcripts before 1st September.
- A proven certificate of English fluency by:
- IELTS: minimum score required 6.5
- TOEFL: Minimum score required 550 (paper based) / 213 (Computer-based) / 79 (Internet-based)
- Cambridge exam: CAE
- CEFR: C1
- Applicants whose native language is English are exempted from taking a test.
- Applicants who have previously followed studies in English are allowed to provide a certificate from their university of origin stating that the medium of instruction was English.
- Important: The ETS code of Université de Picardie Jules Verne for the TOEFL test is 5351. Please, use this code to appoint UPJV a recipient of your test result. Your score will be then sent to us directly from the ETS.
First Step: Fill in the application form in the link below.
Second Step: Please make sure you attach the following documents to your application form:
- A copy of your passport.
- Your CV (European format).
- 2 recommendation letters.
- A certified translated copy of your academic transcripts of records.
- A proof of your level of English.
- An energy-related essay.
- A certificate of residence.
Note: When you apply for joining MESC+, you apply automatically for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship or an industrial scholarship granted by our associated partners (ALISTORE-ERI, CIC ENERGIGUNE, RS2E, etc…).
These fellowships will be awarded to the best-ranked applicants.
Every year, we do our best to propose a funding to each selected student but we cannot guarantee it. If we select you without any allocation, you are invited to join us by self-financing your studies.