|Deadline: July 03, 2020||Institution(s): University College London
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
The Denys Holland Scholarship UK
The Denys Holland Scholarship are open to needy international students who want to undertake undergraduate studies at University College London, UK. The scholarship, offered in the memory of Professor Denys Holland, is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union. This scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
The Denys Holland Scholarship seeks to help undergraduate students from any country who would not be able to secure the funding needed to study at UCL without the support of the scholarship, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities provided by UCL and the Student Union.
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Arts and sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- Historical and Philosophical studies
- Languages and cultural studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology and Language Sciences
The Denys Holland Scholarship UK provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
To be eligible for The Denys Holland Scholarship UK, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- hold a valid UCL Student Number
- hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2020, in any department
- in financial need
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
How to Apply for Denys Holland Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Obtain UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- Download application form
- Write motivation letter detailing current outside interests and indicating areas of non-academic activity which you would hope to pursue while a student.
- Provide information on your financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies
- Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
To know more about The Denys Holland Scholarship UK, please visit official website: