|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): University of Strathclyde|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Strathclyde Prestige Award
Strathclyde Prestige Award is open for international students to pursue their masters degree programm in UK. Strathclyde University is pleased to announce the Strathclyde Prestige Award for Diplomatic and International Security Excellence. The scholarship is open to candidates who are accessible in September 2019 to begin their academic studies in the UK by the beginning of the academic year.
- Diplomacy and International Security
- International Relations
12 months full-time.
Strathclyde Prestige Award provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The scholarship value is up to £5,000 for entry onto the full time MSc in courses offered.
To qualify for Strathclyde Prestige Award 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019.
- Hold a first degree at first class or upper second class honours, or equivalent.
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in Diplomacy and International Security.
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 (with no score below 6.0) or equivalent.
How to Apply for Strathclyde Prestige Award?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Strathclyde Prestige Award 2020:
- You need to submit an online application from here to get an academic offer to study full-time Diplomacy and International Security.
- Then, you can be able to fill the online application to get the scholarship from here.
Notice: you will need to provide a 300 word essay demonstrating their ability to contribute to the field of Diplomacy and International Security.
To know more about Strathclyde Prestige Award, please visit official websites: