|Deadline: June 07, 2019||Institution(s): University of Oxford|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019:
St Cross College is offering 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for applicants who are normally resident in one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that continent.
Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student normally resident in the pertinent continent, who has been accepted into an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford and who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- African Studies
- Ancient Philosophy
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economic and Social History
- Economics for Development
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Higher Education)
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global and Imperial History
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiolog
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Finance
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Migration Studies
- Modern Languages
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Radiation Biology
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
For more information about the courses here
St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student.
- The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
All world countries.
To qualify for St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Be of outstanding academic ability.
- Have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college).
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
- Take up their place in October 2019.
Note: This scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships 2019:
First Step: Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
Second Step: To apply for the scholarship, Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- A Copy of your CV.
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
For more information about how to apply for the course here