|Deadline: December 1, 2019||Institution(s): Singapore PhD Scholarship|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Singapore|
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship is open for International students to pursue their post doctoral studies. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a alliance between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. You can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA, , establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A*STAR) is conducting mission-oriented research to advance scientific discovery and technological innovation. For our research institutes, the wider research community, and industry, we play a main role in nurturing and developing talent and leadership.
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Physical Science.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
To be eligible for Singapore International Graduate Award 2020, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Singapore International Graduate Award 2020:
- Browse Ph.D. Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
- Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your application.
- Identification card or Passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo. (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
To know more about Singapore International Graduate Award 2020, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Singapore