|Deadline: Dec 1, 2019||Institution(s): Singapore PhD Scholarship|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Singapore|
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA):
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) drives mission-oriented research that advances scientific discovery and technological innovation. We play a key role in nurturing and developing talent and leaders for our Research Institutes, the wider research community, and industry.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Physical Science.
4 Years .
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
All World Countries.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Singapore International Graduate Award 2020:
First Step: Browse Ph.D. Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Second Step: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your singa application.
- Identification card or Passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo. (in .jpeg or .png format)
Third Step: Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.