|Deadline: August 29, 2019||Institution(s): Scuola Normal Superiore|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Italy|
Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy 2020
68 PhD scholarships are offered by the Scuola Normale Superiore to both students from outside Italy and Italian citizens for the duration of four years.
Students who retained a high academic standard and made important advances in their thesis job are guaranteed the Scuola Normale Superiore PhD scholarship. For each postgraduate course, a place is reserved for candidates who have obtained a valid qualification, for access to the competition, in foreign universities. All students will receive additional funding for their research activity, even abroad.
- Data Science
- Methods and Models for Molecular Sciences
- Political Science and Sociology and Transnational Governance
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees and a grant for board and accommodation.
- All students will be entitled to additional funding for their research activity, even abroad.
To qualify for Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English and Italian.
Eligible Countries: All PhD programs are open to both Italian citizens and students from outside Italy.
- Those who have obtained a master’s degree in Italy or an equivalent qualification in a non-Italian university by October 31, 2019;
- Those who were born after October 31, 1989.
How to Apply for Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy 2019:
- You need to create an account on their official website here
- Fill the online application by your personal information and your academic qualifications here
To know more about Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships Italy 2020, please visit official websites: