|Deadline: September 26, 2019||Institution(s): Tsinghua University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: China|
Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University 2020
Schwarzman Scholars Program is open for international students to pursue their masters in China. Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship produced to respond to the 21st century geopolitical landscape designed to educate the next generation of international leaders. The program will provide the finest and brightest learners in the world with the chance to build their management abilities and specialist networks through a one-year Master’s degree from Tsinghua University in Beijing–one of China’s top universities.
- Global Affairs.
- Public Policy.
- Economics and Business.
- International Studies.
To know more about the available programs check the link.
Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University 2020 provides the recipient with:
- Tuition Fees.
- Room and board.
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour.
- Required course books and supplies.
- Health insurance.
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
Schwarzman Scholars will be the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age Requirement.
Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- English language proficiency.
Applicants must demonstrate strong English language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600.
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
Read the complete eligibility criteria here.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Create an online account at this link.
- Start filling the application with the following info:
- Personal information.
- Biographical profiles.
- Language Skills and Test scores.
- Professional experience.
- Experience abroad.
- Leadership roles,
- Awards and Recognitions,
- Disciplinary Action.
- Essays, Transcripts, Resume CV,
- Additional information.
- For information in how to filling the application check the link.
- The form also required the following documents:
- Online application.
- Resume (2 page maximum).
- Transcripts/Academic Records.
- Two Essays.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Video (optional).
- For any questions or inquires check the link.
- Submit your application.
To know more about Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University 2020, please visit official website: