|Deadline: Varies according to the country||Institution(s): CFSP|
|Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral||Study in: Canada|
CANADIAN FRANCOPHONIE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a scholarship program designed to build institutional capacities by training employed nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie. The program is entirely funded by the Government of Canada, which has entrusted the management of the program to the consortium Canadian Bureau for International Education/ World University Service of Canada since January 1st, 2015.
The long-term goal of the program is to promote the development of recipient countries by giving priority to:
- Training of trainers, particularly in the field of technical and vocational education.
- Improving the skills of college and university personnel in the field of education and research.
- Increasing and strengthening the skills of specialists and managers in the public and private sectors.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
- The average amount of the fund annually: 35000 $
EGYPT, LEBANON, TUNISIA, MOROCCO, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FROM AFRICA.
To be eligible for Scholarship Training Program from CFSP in Canada (Fully Funded) 2018, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach allows recipient countries to define their own priorities for training, as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
First Step: you need to prepare the following documents:
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Curriculum vita up to date;
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
Second Step: you need to DEPOSIT the APPLICATIONS to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the country.
You can know all about places of deposit the application and the deadlines from here