|Deadline: August 31, 2018.||Institution(s): University of South Australia
|Level of Study: Research Training scholarships||Study in: Australia|
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships:
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
An RTPi scholarship will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel expenses. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
More information on the Research Training Program can be found here.
Applicants must read the Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb) before signing the declaration at the bottom of the application form. These conditions apply to all people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTPi scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
You can check research opportunities here.
- An age friendly world
- Transforming industries
- Scarce resources
- Transforming societies
- Space industry
- defence industries
-Three years, with the possibility of one six-month extension.
- At least $27,082 per annum (2018 stipend rate) for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2017 stipend rate)
- RTPi scholarship will cover your tuition fees and your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and provide a stipend (living allowance), but will not pay for travel expenses. A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for Research Training (RTPi) scholarships at University of South Australia, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
Awards will not be made to persons who
- are in receipt of an equivalent major award or scholarship or salary from any other source, other than approved supplementary scholarships of lesser value
- have completed a PhD degree or equivalent
- have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
Note: See also Student eligibility requirements:
Please visit official website link given at the end. To apply you have to complete the application form here.