|Deadline: March 1, 2020||Institution(s): Radboud University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
Radboud Scholarship Programme
Radboud Scholarship Programme is open to international students who intend to pursue masters studies at Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. Approximately 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded each year to chosen promising non-EEA students who have achieved excellent study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s program at Radboud University.
- Faculty of Arts
– Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
– Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
– International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
– Biomedical Sciences
– Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
– Computing Science
– Medical Biology
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Social Sciences
– Artificial Intelligence
– Behavioural Science
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Social and Cultural Science
Up to two years.
Number of Available Scholarships:
30 scholarships are available
Radboud Scholarship Programme provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to €2,143 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
- In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- *The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
To qualify for a Radboud Scholarship Programme, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- If you have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- If you meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- If you are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- If you are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to Apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Radboud Scholarship Programme scholarship:
- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March 2020. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for RSP. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible. Therefore, please be advised and submit your application earlier than 1 March so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.
- The faculty selects the grant recipients. You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2020. (date subject to change)
To know more about Radboud Scholarship Programme, please visit official website: