|Deadline: October 30, 2019||Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Thailand|
Post-graduate Scholarship Program at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute for NON-ASEAN Applicants 2020:
Ten (10) scholarships are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI. Selection of applicants will be based on merit.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health.
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Chemical Sciences.
The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Post-Graduate Scholarship at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute 2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
To qualify for Post-Graduate Scholarship at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Under 30 years of age.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
First Step: Following supporting documents must be submitted together with application form:
Full Academic Transcript.
Three Recommendation Letters.
Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
Second Step: Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
Email: email@example.com .
Third Step: send all the original documents via postal services to the address in step two.
To know more about Post-Graduate Scholarship at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute 2020, please visit official websites: