|Deadline: August 31, 2019||Institution(s): Southampton University|
|Level of Study: Ph.D||Study in: UK|
PhD Studentship: Light-Matter Interactions at Southampton University
PhD Studentship for Light-Matter Interactions at Southampton University is open for international students to pursue their PhD degree in UK. The University of Southampton, situated in Southampton, England, is a public research university. Southampton is a founding member of research-intensive universities Russell Group in UK. We are looking for excellent caliber of bright and extremely motivated postgraduate research learners to join our program. We welcome applications in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, and associated topics from students with related background.
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
From 3 to 3.5 years.
|Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links|
PhD Studentship at Southampton University provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition plus stipend of £14,777 tax-free per annum.
To qualify for PhD Studentship at Southampton University 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You should have a background in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, and related subjects.
- Must have a first or upper second-class degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university, and a solid grounding in Optics/Electromagnetism.
- Must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS total 6.5 or equivalent. For more information of English language requirements, click here.
How to Apply for PhD Studentship at Southampton University?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail PhD Studentship at Southampton University:
- Create your account from here,
- Login to your account, fill in the application, and upload the required documents :
- Degree certificate(s) (and translated version if necessary)
- Degree transcript(s)(and translated version if necessary)
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- Two references
- Submit it.
To know more about PhD Studentship: Light-Matter Interactions at Southampton University, please visit official websites: