|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): University of Edinburgh|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: UK|
University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance
University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships are open to international students to pursue PhD studies in Accounting and Finance at University of Edinburgh UK. The University of Edinburgh Business School holds triple accreditation. These have been awarded by: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB),The EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and The Association of MBAs (AMBA). Up to three fully funded scholarships are awarded.
Apply early. Supervisors can accept students on a first-come, first-served basis, and the program may close early if it reaches capacity. Entrance to the PhD by Management program is competitive. While academic credentials are important for a successful application pay great attention to the fit of students to both the program and the research interests of the faculty. For more information, click here
- Business and Climate Change
University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance will provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Non-European Union candidates: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,500 per year
- European Union candidates: standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,500 per year
- Successful applicants will be expected to contribute to teaching programs
Following is the eligibility criteria for University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance:
- Required Language:
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- A postgraduate master’s dissertation with distinction (UK equivalent).
- A postgraduate master’s degree from an accredited institution in the UK or overseas with evidence of above-average academic achievement (more than 65% overall in your Masters)
- MBA or master’s students without a dissertation are welcome to apply and should provide evidence of distinction level (UK equivalent).
- Official transcript
- Grading scheme .
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7.0 overall, or the equivalent from the approved list of certificates.
- You need to write a research proposal. Look here
- In your application, you must name a potential supervisor (or up to three in order of preference) for your application to be considered. or he will be chose by the Faculty
- Two academic references are required in support of the scholarship application.
- If your PhD programme application includes two academic references, these will be used to meet this requirement. If not, these will be requested by the School.
Browse research area Look here Required Documents Look here
- More on English Language Requirements Look here
- If you are an international student, you may need to apply for permission to study in the UK. Student Administration provides information on immigration and visa requirements for students.
- For more information, click here. For requirements follow this link
How to Apply for University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance:
- Apply your application to the University of Edinburgh, application process for PhD program Follow this link.
- You must submit your online application for the PhD program by the scholarship closing date.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, web-based information portal.
- follow the scholarship application guidance.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name (UUN) and password. If you require assistance, please see the University’s Student Systems support pages or contact Admissions Team.
- Application via MyEd from here
- For application guidance follow this link
- Shortlisted candidates should expect to attend an interview either in person, on the telephone or via Skype, or to have been interviewed already by a potential supervisor.
- Recipients of the scholarships are expected to be announced after 30 April.
To know more about PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh, UK 2019 (Fully Funded), please visit official website: