|Deadline: June 02, 2019||Institution(s): University of Copenhagen|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Denmark|
The University of Copenhagen- Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design: Blockchains and Smart Contracts
Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design: Blockchains and Smart Contracts is open to international students from all over the world who want to pursue Ph.D. commencing on September 01, 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter at University of Copenhagen Denmark.
The position is concomitant with the Center for Blockchains and Electronic Markets, which is hosted by IFRO at the Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen. The center is a inter-disciplinary project comprising economists and computer scientists. The center’s senior members will supervise the Ph.D. candidate.
- Computer Science
Your key tasks as a PhD student at SCIENCE are:
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Attend PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis
- Teach and disseminate your research
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
The position is available for a 3-year period.
Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design: Blockchains and Smart Contracts 2019 provides the recipient with:
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 325,625 (approx. €43,617) including annual supplement (+ pension).
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
To qualify for a Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design: Blockchains and Smart Contracts 2019, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a relevant MSc degree, for instance, in Economics or Computer Science with good results
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
To know more about Ph.D. Fellow in Economic Design: Blockchains and Smart Contracts 2019, please visit official website: