|Deadline: April 14, 2019||Institution(s): OPEC Fund for International Development|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Austria|
OFID Scholarship for International Students 2020
The scholarship is open to study the graduate degree program in any economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields offered by the university.
Depends on the selected program.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
OFID Scholarship for International Students, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fees, examination fees, a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, books, and accommodation.
To be eligible for OFID Scholarship for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Applicants must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019 and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the master’s degree.
- Candidate must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- For admission to study the graduate degree program, applicants must have their previous qualification certificates and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or it’s equivalent.
How to Apply for OFID Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important points to avail this scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must have to select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
- After this process, applicants need to register within the OFID Scholarship Portal by using the email address and fill out the scholarship application form.
- Candidate must have to upload necessary documents: CV, two recommendation letters, certificates/transcripts from the highest level of completed education, acceptance letter into a postgraduate program, passport copy and personal essay.
To know more about OFID Scholarship for International Students, please visit official website: