|Deadline: April 24, 2020||Institution(s): Newcastle University|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: UK|
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) 2020
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) are open for international students to pursue their PhD degree Newcastle University, UK.
Newcastle University is committed to offering support to the very best international students hoping to pursue a program of research. We are pleased to offer a small number of University funded NUORS awards for outstanding international students who apply to commence PhD studies in any subject in 2020/21.
- Accounting and finance
- Agriculture and food
- Architecture,urban studies and planning
- Arts and Creative Industries
- Biomedical, Biotechnology and Biosciences
- Business, Management and Marketing
- Cell and Molecular Biosciences
- Cellular Medicine
- Chemical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science,Data and IT
- Culture, Heritage and Museum Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- English Literature and Film
- Environment, Sustainability and Climate Change
- Genetic Medicine
- Health and Society(Public Health)
- History, Archaeology and Classics
- International Relations and Politics
- Languages, Linguistics
- Law and Justice
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media,Journalism and Communication
- Medical Education
- Transport Logistics and Marine
The award is valid for the normal duration of the PhD (not longer than 3 years).
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates (values to be confirmed once the tuition fees for 2020/2021 have been released).
To qualify for Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS), candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- you have been offered a place on a PhD research program
- you have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2020/21 academic year.
- Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
- Applicants must already have been offered a place on a PhD research program before applying. Applications made without this will not be considered.
- Applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus; courses based in London, Malaysia or Singapore are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply for Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS)?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS):
- Get started by creating an account on our portal.
- Please complete the online NUORS application form and in accordance with the NUORS regulations. You will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly.
- Further details can be found in the NUORS Regulations 20-21. Please read these thoroughly before applying.
- If you experience problems with the application form, please contact Student Financial Support.
To know more about Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS), please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK