|Deadline: July 31, 2019||Institution(s): NATO Defense College for Defense & Security Policy|
|Level of Study: Research Fellowships||Study in: Italy|
NATO Defense College (NDC) Fellowships 2020
The NATO Defense College Fellowship is open for international students to undertake research courses in Italy. The NATO Defense College presently offers eight fellowships per year linked to NATO and its partners in the area of defense and security policy studies. The aim is to encourage study and policy analysis in fields of specific concern to the Member States of NATO, as well as nations that are component of the framework of the Partnership for Peace (PfP), Mediterranean Dialog (MD) and Other Military Cooperation (OMC)/Partners throughout the Globe (PAG). The College has granted a total of 109 scholarships in the years up to and including 2017 since the program was launched in 1993.
NATO Defense College’s task is to undertake academic studies and study to promote the broader objectives of the Alliance.
Number of Scholarships: Eight fellowships each year
- Defense & Security Policy Research related to NATO and its partners.
From 3 to 4 months
NATO Defense College for Defense & Security Policy Research Fellowships provide the recipients with below benefits:
- Each Fellow will receive the amount of Sixteen Thousand Euros. This will cover the costs of his/her stay in Rome and his/her travel expenses.
To be eligible for NATO Defense College for Defense & Security Policy Research Fellowships in Italy, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages:
- A very good level of English language proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of French and/or Italian would also be of benefit but is not essential.
- Target Group: All World Countries.
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of English or French and be computer literate.
- English Language Requirements: A very good level of English language proficiency is required. Knowledge of French and/or Italian would also be of benefit but is not essential
How to Apply for NATO Defense College Research Fellowships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, the following steps are required to avail this scholarship.
- Fill out the application using only Adobe Acrobat reader (download here if you don’t have it). The Application Form is a distributed PDF file, created with Adobe Acrobat.
- Applications should be submitted directly to Mr Eugenio Mengarini: e.mengarini-at-ndc.nato.int.
To know more about NATO Defense College for Defense & Security Policy Research Fellowships in Italy, please visit official website: