|Deadline: October 31, 2019.||Institution(s): The University of Melbourne.|
|Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral||Study in: Australia|
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS):
Graduate Research Scholarships that provide a stipend, as well as fee offset, are awarded to international students based on academic merit. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
you can check faculty or school for know your specific course from blew school and faculty.
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- The Faculty of Science.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree.
4 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
You may be interested in:
Melbourne Research Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $30,600 per year pro rata (2019 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS) 2019-2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne.
- be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Melbourne Research Scholarships:
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
- If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.