|Deadline: Admission Deadline||Institution(s): University of Melbourne
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Australia|
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2019-2020:
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Total value up to $56,000.
The University awards around 30 scholarships with a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree and around 10 scholarships with a 100% tuition fee remission for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Students who have accepted a $10,000 fee remission scholarship will also be considered for a 100% fee remission scholarship.
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
– 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
– an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
– overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
– an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
Awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
Scholarships have been awarded to students from countries such as Mexico, Singapore, Bangladesh, China, Mauritius, Sweden, Malaysia, USA and India.
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The deadline for admissions is late December for Semester 1 and 31 May for Semester 2.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.