|Deadline: August 31, 2018, October 31, 2018, January 15, 2019, March 31, 2019.||Institution(s): The University of Melbourne|
|Level of Study: Master’s Degree||Study in: Australia|
Melbourne Business School (MBS) Scholarships for MBA Australia 2018-2019:
Our one-year, full-time MBA is an intensive experience, to help you maximum to impact your career this opportunity will challenge you to develop your skills more concerning your business knowledge you’ll also gain the ability to apply what you learned an get inspired, encouraged by the strong network that you built during the program.
This effective program provides leadership skills and career development and entrepreneurial mindset curriculum you will also receive support to develop your different skills in different ways during the program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master of business and administration.
- Business studies.
- Business and management.
The 2019 program fee for our full-time, one-year MBA is A$89,500. Your investment covers all program costs, including flights and accommodation for the Business in Asia field trip.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for Business scholarship to study in Australia, applicants must meet the following criteria:
To apply, you should have:
- A good GMAT score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average of 705 or higher. Please be advised that the GMAT is compulsory and that we do not accept the GRE.
- A CV, showing a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Academic transcript (and any postgraduate academic transcripts if completed).
- Evidence of citizenship or residency.
- An excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score, where require).
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program-The names and contact details of two professional referees.
- IELTS: – minimum score of 7.0 overall, with no individual score less than 6.5; or
- TOEFL IBT: – minimum score of 102, with a written score minimum of 24 and no individual score lower than 21.
Note: Candidates are assessed individually against the above criteria but the final selection for the cohort is based on gender balance, diversity of industry, academic background, and nationality with restrictions on the number of students from any one Country/region.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are some points to pay special attention.
First Step: Commence an online application to become familiar with the application process and add all of your information here.
Second Step: To apply for this scholarship you need to upload some required documents:
- Personal details.
- Academic history.
- Current employment.
- Supporting documents.
- English proficiency.
- Referee details.
- Scholarships and subjects credits.
- Personal statement.
- GMAT score.
- Citizenship proof.
- Academic transcripts.