|Deadline: May 17, 2019||Institution(s):Queensland University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
Masters Scholarships in Pharmaceutical Industry at Queensland University 2019:
The scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Overview Practice at UQ in July 2019. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Masters Scholarships in Pharmaceutical Industry provides the recipient with:
- The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
All world countries
To qualify for Masters Scholarships in Pharmaceutical Industry for International Students 2019, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
Lodge an official application for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date). Queensland University
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.