|Deadline: April 7, 2019||Institution(s): Linköping University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Sweden|
The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
Depends on the selected program.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The tuition fees for a student awarded an LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
- Scholarships within the program LIU International Scholarships will result in a tuition fee waiver of 50-100 %.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.
To be eligible for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time (January 15, 2019), and
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
How to Apply for Linköping University International Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important points to avail this scholarship:
- If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
To know more about Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, please visit official website: