|Deadline: July 31, 2019: midnight (GMT)||Institution(s): Leicester Castle Business School|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: The United Kingdom.|
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship 2020
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship is open for International students for master degree program. A full-fee postgraduate scholarship is offered for those who wish to study in September 2019 by Leicester Castle Business School. The total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one from Africa, one from Russia, one from Taiwan, one from Thailand and one from the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process. Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission of one of those fields.
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Intercultural Communication MA
Starts in september 2019.
|Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links|
Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 covers:
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs
To be eligible for Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University.
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
How to Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship 2020:
Complete the scholarship web form here (click)
The maximum 500 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship?
- Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies?
- How a Leicester Castle Business School program would benefit you in the future?