|Deadline: July 04, 2019||Institution(s): Lazord partners|
|Level of Study: Non-degree Program||Study in: Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan|
Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020
The Lazord partners invites the applicants to enroll in a non-degree programs for 2019- 2020. As a Lazord Fellow, you would be joining a multi-dimensional program that aims to empower its fellows to create a critical understanding of civic engagement, and to improve their leadership and technical abilities in all industries for their future careers. The program attains its mission through offering mentoring, providing job opportunities in organizations determined to advance the common good, and creating enriched educational opportunities.
If you are a visionary leader with the goal of generating thoughts for social change in fields like education, women’s rights, social entrepreneurship, youth, corporate involvement, and human rights, you must apply.
- Women’s rights.
- Civil society.
- Project management.
- Social entrepreneurship.
- corporate engagement.
- human rights.
- Team building.
- Business skills.
one year program.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Be hosted for one year in a local non-profit or for-profit organization as a full-time employee.
- Receive a living stipend (based on local living costs) and a modest housing stipend (based on the fellow’s placement and needs).
- Have networking opportunities with professionals and influential individuals from all sectors – both local and international.
- Receive monthly mentoring sessions with professional mentors with civil society experience.
- Be offered a minimum of 15 training sessions by influential civil society leaders and professional trainers on an array of topics pertaining to civil society, project management, leadership, team building, business skills, and much more.
- Attend the annual opening and closing international conferences with the regional cohort of fellows from all 3 countries.
To qualify for Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
Note: In case you are a foreign national (including from conflict areas) you must have a local residency status and authorization to work in the country of the fellowship to which you are applying.
- For public universities graduates: open to all graduates from any branch.
- For private university graduates: need-based scholarship granted for at least 2 years.
- Having graduated in 2017 or after.
- Be available to attend the Annual International Conference from September 21 to September 27.
- Males applying from Egypt have to either be exempt from military service, already received the certificate of exemption, or be done with their service.
- Proven record of being civically engaged.
- Ready to commit to a one-year full-time fellowship starting September 2019.
- Be a national or a foreign national (including from conflict areas) with local residency status and authorization to work in the country of the fellowship to which you are applying.
How to apply for Lazord Fellowship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020:
Fill the application form for the Local partner institution you want to join:
For more information or any inquires for the contacts check the link.
To know more about Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020, please visit official websites: