|Deadline: July 04, 2019||Institution(s): Lazord partners|
|Level of Study: Non-degree Program||Study in: Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan|
Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020:
The Lazord partners are pleased to announce the opening of applications to become a 2019-2020 Lazord Fellow. As a Lazord Fellow, you would be joining a multi-dimensional program that seeks to empower its fellows to develop a critical understanding of civic engagement, and to improve their leadership and technical skills for their future careers in all sectors. The program achieves its mission through offering mentoring, providing job opportunities in organizations striving to advance the common good, and creating enriched educational opportunities.
If you are a visionary leader, who aims to generate ideas for social change in areas such as education, women’s rights, social entrepreneurship, youth, corporate engagement, and human rights, you have to apply.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Women’s rights.
- Social entrepreneurship.
- corporate engagement.
- human rights.
- Civil society.
- Project management.
- Team building.
- Business skills.
one year program.
Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Be hosted for one year in a local non-profit or for-profit organization as a full-time employee.
- Receive a living stipend (based on local living costs) and a modest housing stipend (based on the fellow’s placement and needs).
- Be offered a minimum of 15 training sessions by influential civil society leaders and professional trainers on an array of topics pertaining to civil society, project management, leadership, team building, business skills, and much more.
- Receive monthly mentoring sessions with professional mentors with civil society experience.
- Have networking opportunities with professionals and influential individuals from all sectors – both local and international.
- Attend the annual opening and closing international conferences with the regional cohort of fellows from all 3 countries.
All World Countries.
Note: In case you are a foreign national (including from conflict areas) you must have a local residency status and authorization to work in the country of the fellowship to which you are applying.
To qualify for Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- For public universities graduates: open to all graduates from any branch.
- For private university graduates: need-based scholarship granted for at least 2 years.
- Having graduated in 2017 or after.
- Proven record of being civically engaged.
- Ready to commit to a one-year full-time fellowship starting September 2019.
- Be available to attend the Annual International Conference from September 21 to September 27.
- Males applying from Egypt have to either be exempt from military service, already received the certificate of exemption, or be done with their service.
- Be a national or a foreign national (including from conflict areas) with local residency status and authorization to work in the country of the fellowship to which you are applying.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Lazord Fellowship 2019-2020:
Fill the application form for the Local partner institution you want to join:
- Egypt with Gerhardt Center, AUC from here.
- Jordan with INJAZ from here.
- Tunisia with UTIL from here.
For more information or any inquires for the contacts check the link.