|Deadline: December 1st, 2019||Institution(s): Simmons College|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: USA|
Kotzen Scholarship Simmons College USA 2020
Kotzen Scholarship invites applications from international students to pursue undergraduate degree at Simmons College USA. This competitive and merit based scholarship is awarded to bright students. This is the most esteemed award offered at Simmons, and recognizes excellence through focus on scholarly research, study abroad and intellectual curiosity.
This scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board. An additional annual award of $3000 is given for study abroad, summer internship tuition, short-term courses, or research support. The scholarship is awarded for the duration of a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and supersedes any previously awarded merit scholarship. Students who meet the criteria below, are often also interested in the Simmons Honors Program. Visit the Honors program page to apply.
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
Kotzen Scholarships Simmons College USA 2020 provides the recipient with following benefits:
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Students applying for the Kotzen Scholarships Simmons College USA 2020 must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
How to Apply for Kotzen Scholarships Simmons College?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are some necessary steps to avail Kotzen Scholarships Simmons College USA 2020.
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.