|Deadline: November 2018||Institution(s): KILLAM|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: Canada|
KILLAM POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP:
The Killam Scholarship and Prize Programmes were established in memory of Izaak Walton Killam through the Will of his wife, Dorothy Johnston Killam, and through gifts made during her lifetime. Their primary purpose is to support advanced education and research at five Canadian universities and the Canada Council for the Arts.
The UBC Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are provided annually from the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies and are available for most fields of research. It was Mrs. Killam’s desire that those selected to receive fellowships: “be likely to contribute to the advancement of learning or to win distinction in a profession.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
One- two years
An annual stipend of $50,000 for a maximum of two years plus a travel and research allowance of $4,000 over two years.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Canada, 2018, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- must have completed all requirements of their PhD no more than 24 months prior to the anticipated fellowship start date.
- must not have pursued PhD-level studies at any campus of the University of British Columbia.
- must not currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a university or college. Applicants who currently hold a temporary, term or non-tenure track faculty appointments are eligible to apply.
- may be citizens of any country
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
Institutions will only issue one original copy of an academic record to the applicant. In these instances, you must:
- make or obtain a copy of your original academic records
- send them to the home university, and ask your home university to:
- verify that the photocopies are consistent with their records
- attest that the copies are true and stamp them with an official university stamp
- put the attested, stamped photocopies in sealed envelopes endorsed by the Registrar
- submit the sealed, endorsed envelopes to the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, attention Killam Postdocs, 6371 Crescent Road, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z2.