|Deadline: December 1, 2019||Institution(s): Delft University of Technology|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue postgraduate studies at Delft University of Technology. A number of scholarships for outstanding global candidates are accessible at TU Delft. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Stipends are funded by Justus and Louise von Effen’s heritage. Mr. van Effen researched at TU Delft in the 1940s and thought heavily that technological innovations would help solve social problems. The Justus & Louise von Effen Foundation was created to stimulate and socially support outstanding global MSc learners in their desire to teach at TU Delft.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture & the Built Environment
- Civil Engineering & Geosciences
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Technology, Policy, and Management
- Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering
Program Period: 2 Years
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
€30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
€11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
To be eligible for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship:
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc program application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
To apply and know more about Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship, please visit the official website: