|Deadline: February 28, 2020 (annual)||Institution(s): Islamic Development Bank|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral||Study in: Saudi Arabia|
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship is open for Muslim students to pursue their higher studies in Saudi Arabia. Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia is a bank that has been working in non-part countries since 1983 to foster innovation and learning sharing between part countries and Muslim people. The scholarship program of the Full Tuition Islamic Development Bank aims to attract qualified male and female learners and to assemble the correct abilities.
IsDB Scholarship is available in non-part countries for citizens of any of the IsDB part countries and group of Muslim people. This scholarship will be provided to students of the Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral Research. The programs are intended to attract skilled male and female learners and create the correct skills to empower communities with a unique focus on “Sustainability Science” in line with the authorized areas to promote Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) achievement. Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship will provide the recipient with month to month living and books attire recompenses equivalent with the typical cost for basic items in the nation of study, the full educational cost to be paid straightforwardly to the college, medical coverage, and so on.
- Students from all the subject areas are allowed to apply for this grant.
You may be interested in:
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship will cover
- Month to month living and books attire recompenses equivalent with the typical cost for basic items in the nation of study
- The full educational cost to be paid straightforwardly to the college
- Medical coverage, and so on.
To qualify for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate Program: The eligible candidates should Complete senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master Program: The eligible candidates should be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her academic career, be nominated by an academic research institution in the home country, be nominated by three referees, and not in receipt of another scholarship.
- For PhD and Post-doctoral research Program: The eligible candidates should have minimum M.Sc and Ph.D. (for Post-Doctoral research) in the field of sustainable science; have a record of publications/research in the same field, and have a proposed field of study and/or research in one of the fields listed under the approved fields of study with its scientific and development relevance to the country being clearly demonstrated in a research proposal.
How to Apply for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship 2020:
- After taking the admission in the desired college or university, students are requested to fill the application form.
- For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit a sign a Surety Bond stating their commitment to their studies, their return to their countries upon completion of their studies and serve their communities and countries.
- Candidates who are willing to take part in this scholarship for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- For being applied for the scholarship, the applicant should be an expert in the English.