|Deadline: April 1-May 30, Aug 20-October 20, Nov 30- Jan 20.||Institution(s): York University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Canada|
International Student Scholarships at York University for Undergraduates in Canada:
- Applications are invited for International Student Bursary at York University in Canada. This bursary is administered by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need.
- York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide. It has eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centres.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
3-4 years depending on the selected program.
- This bursary is administered by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need and meet the criteria listed below. This fund is intended to cover costs directly related to the student’s academic success.
- Scholarship link
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for International Student Scholarships at York University for Undergraduates in Canada, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Entrance Requirements: Eligible students must:
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
Submit the International Student Bursary Application Form to York International prior to the below due dates.
- Spring/Summer Term: Applications are open between April 1 – May 30
- Fall Term: Applications are open from August 20 – October 20
- Winter Term: Applications are open between November 30 – January 20
Related Scholarship Link: Canada Scholarships