|Deadline: February to May 2019||Institution(s): Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Hong Kong|
HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) Scheme in Hong Kong, 2019:
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Opportunity Focus Area:
The studentships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) Scheme in Hong Kong, 2019 provides the recipient with:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
All World Countries
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required.