|Deadline: 1 June 2019 (23:59 hrs GMT +8 Singapore time).||Institution(s): Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)|
|Level of Study: Doctoral||Study in: Singapore|
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Singapore International Graduate PhD Award is open for international students to pursue their degree in Singapore. Singapore is the gateway to some of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing economies. And you can pursue your PhD in Singapore with SINGA, create worldwide connections, and bring your study career to higher heights. At your selected laboratory at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD, doctoral training will be conducted in English. Students are monitored in these laboratories by renowned and world-renowned scientists. Upon successful completion, either NTU, NUS or SUTD will give students a PhD degree.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a cooperation between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore National University (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) given to global learners to pursue their PhDs.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science
Up to 4 years.
|Are you interested studying in China? visit below links|
The award provides:
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
To be eligible for Singapore International Graduate PhD Award, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- You must be an international graduates with a passion for research.
- You must have excellent academic results.
- You must have good skills in written and spoken English,
- Good reports from academic referees.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate PhD Award?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in. From here:
- Prepare the following documents in advance before applying:
- Identification card or Passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two recommendation reports minimum (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- Register from here.
- Log into your account and press apply to scholarship (choose Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)).
- Fill the application form.
- Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results are optional.
- It is recommended to complete the essay questions on a word processor outside of the applicant portal, and to copy and paste the essays to the respective questions when completed.
- Please ensure that you referee rapport are submitted within 7 working days upon submitting the application forum.