|Deadline: November 01, 2019||Institution(s): Curtin University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD||Study in: Australia|
Inspiring Innovation funding for International Students Australia 2019:
Curtin University is a public research university and ranked 20th globally for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The need-based scholarship is available for the Australian and international students. Curtin University is offering a number of applications for the Inspiring Innovation Scholarship to the brightest students.
Curtin University offers a range of services to support a candidate with their career development and planning. At this university, students can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned to their degree.
Why at Curtin University? Curtin offers a range of services to support a candidate with their career development and planning. At this university, students can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned to their degree.
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Health Sciences
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
Inspiring Innovation funding for International Students Australia 2019 provides the recipient with:
- awarded worth up to $1000
This is a biannual contest with one $1000 scholarship per each part (total of 2). It will be accepting your entries: From January 1 to June 1, 2019, for the first contest part. From June 1, 2019 to November 1, 2019, for the second part.
All world countries
To qualify for a Inspiring Innovation funding for International Students Australia 2019, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- The applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Candidates who apply for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, they must require an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above 70 and a bachelor degree awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
- Candidates must be required to satisfy Curtin University’s English language proficiency for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Banking transactions
- Financial statement
- References (a letter from your high school principal is accepted)
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
First Step: each eligible applicant must need to take admission to study the undergraduate and postgraduate program at the University From here.
Second Step: Candidates can apply for the opportunity From here
Third Step: Applicant must need to submit an essay in a Word or PDF document to This E-mail