|Deadline: October 31 / April 30 (Annual)||Institution(s): Imperial Collage London|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: London, UK|
Imperial Collage London Scholarships in Chemical Engineering
Imperial Collage London Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake PhD studies in Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London UK. Up to 10 fully-funded scholarships are awarded each year. To be eligible for this scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science. In order to do so, Imperial College London opens its arms and invites diversity from outstanding academicians from all over the world.
Imperial is among the universities in the United Kingdom having the most international students. It offers scholarships to its international students also. A number of scholarships are available in the Department of Chemical Engineering. These are highly competitive scholarship awards and are awarded to students who distinguish themselves from the herd.
- Chemical Engineering.
- 42 months
Imperial Collage London Scholarships in Chemical Engineering are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
To be eligible for Imperial Collage London Scholarship in Chemical Engineering, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Further, they should apply and obtain a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- You are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
- Also, they should abide by the minimum score for English Language Prociency set by the institution.
How to Apply for Imperial Collage London Scholarship in Chemical Engineering?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Imperial Collage London Scholarship in Chemical Engineering.
- Following documents are needed to be submitted:
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A copy of your English Language certificate
- You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College.
- Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than web mail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
- In order to be considered for the Chemical PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system from here.