|Deadline: February 28, 2020||Institution(s): Szent István University and Kaposvár University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Hungry|
Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme
Hungarian Government Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to pursue higher education at Szent István University and Kaposvár University.
Food and Agricultural Organization FAO’s Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia – located in Budapest, Hungary – provides and coordinates FAO policy and technical assistance to Member Countries in the Region.
The Regional Office is also responsible for preparing the biennial FAO Regional Conference for Europe, where Member Countries establish priorities for FAO’s work in the region.
This scholarship Call is for Foreign Citizens from all Nationalities to Study Scholarships Master degree program in Hungry.
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering (Szent István University).
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering (Szent István University).
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety (Kaposvár).
- Natural sciences.
- Forestry & Animal Science.
Note: For more information about Course descriptions.
22 months ( 4 Semesters)
The selection process will begin in September 2020.
Hungarian Government Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes.
- dormitory accommodation.
- subsistence costs.
- health insurance.
To qualify for Hungarian Government Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Program:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo*, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, North Macedonia, Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Excellent school achievements.
English language proficiency (for courses taught in English).
Age (candidates under 30 are preferred).
How to Apply for Hungarian Government Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Hungarian Government Scholarships:
- Fill the Application form with your information from here
- Prepare the following:
- Application form duly completed.
- A recent curriculum vitae.
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment.
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English.
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Statement of motivation.
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor.
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
All submitted documents must be in ENGLISH. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office; and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is.
- Send your application form and your documents to the following Email :
To know more about Hungarian Government Scholarships, please visit official websites: