|Deadline: January 31, 2020||Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto.|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Canada|
Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020
Humber International Entrance Scholarships invites applications from international students who are interested to undertake undergraduate and masters studies at Humber College in Toronto Canada. Over 3,000 international students from more than 130 countries around the world choose Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their education destination. These scholarships are available at the time of admission and offered as a discount on tuition fees, based on the sustained academic performance, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest of the applicant. The scholarships are divided throughout the three academic semesters each year: Winter (January-April), Summer (May-August) and Fall (September-December).
Humber has a reputation for being one of Canada’s most diverse, comprehensive, and exciting colleges—a leader in post secondary education that offers something for everyone. Humber is committed to supporting students getting through their programs, especially when it comes to financial matters. That’s why Humber offers a number of scholarships for international students, ranging from one-off awards of $1,000 to a renewable full tuition fee scholarship. More than 29,000 full-time students, including 3,800 international students from 100+ countries are pursuing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates in 180 programs on two main campuses in Toronto. Over 23,000 part-time students also choose Humber for ESL programs, short-term certificates, online education, and much more.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January 2020 while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September 2020. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
How to Apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020:
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
- You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
Apply on official website:
To know more about Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: