|Deadline: February 01 / May 01, 2020||Institution(s): Participating research universities and Participating universities of applied sciences|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students
Holland Scholarship 2020 is accepting applications from Non-EEA International Students to pursue undergraduate and mater studies at the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.. The Holland Scholarship is offered by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and is awarded to bright students.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Program in eligible fields of study offered by the participating institutions.
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students provides the recipient with:
- Scholarship amount €5,000.
- Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
To qualify for a Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: Non-EEA International Students
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution. For more click here
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply for Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students:
- Apply for the Holland Scholarship. Click here
- You can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences
applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study.
- Compose a letter of motivation (max. 500 words) to the university, in which you describe why you are a talented student, taking into account both your academic achievements and extra-curricular activities (e.g. voluntary work).
- Indicate in your online application that you are applying for the Holland Scholarship and upload your scholarship motivation letter where indicated. The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
To know more about Holland Scholarship 2020 for Non-EEA International Students, please visit official website: